Rapid Detection of Listeria on Surfaces
Swab to Result in One Shift
- Swab surface
- Perform 8 hours of standard enrichment
- Perform 1 hour assay
- Measure assay with reader in 1 minute
Listeria Assay Kit and Reader
- 8 hours of standard enrichment
- 1 hour assay
- Tested by independent laboratory
- Excellent specificity
- Ultra-sensitive immunoassay
- Sample kits for E-coli, Salmonella and various food matrices coming soon!
Easy to use software.
- Measure Blank (once per day)
- Measure Positive Control (once per day)
- Measure Assay samples
View Software Demo
Independent Laboratory Test Results
Email sales@RTA.biz to request a copy of the independent laboratory report.
The entire procedure from the Swap to Result is performed in 9 hours. The procedure is outline below.
Step 1. Swab Surface
Step 2. Insert swap into enrichment broth
Step 3. Incubate for 8 hours.
Step 4. Transfer broth to centrifuge tube, and add magnetic beads.
Step 5. Incubate and roll for 10 minutes
Step 6. Separate and wash.
Step 7. Add probes
Step 8. Incubate and roll for 10 minutes
Step 9. Separate and wash
Step 10. Transfer to analyzer vial
Step 11. Place in analyzer press start. Analysis provided in 1 minute.